::Tuesday, January 30, 2007::

My time in the Swedish self created retreat has come to an end..

a beautiful time watching the snow gather and fade away returning to the rain.and now the many tones of brown have been re-born..along with a lovely layer of ice where the snow was compressed by walkers..the confidence and grace of the stroll has left, now I am negotiating this new surface..arms flayling(??) in the air like I just dont care..aah, but I do you see I like my arse the shape it is and the hard flat and ice cold surface may just put it well out of its rounded beauty..just like the wind changed the old ladies face..I dont wish to find out if the ice will do the same to my cheek..left or right (very big !! ). just like I dont want to find out if the electric fence is live or not..

I said to myself that I would sit and await the full moon, watch the full cycle from this wooded area and it is upon me tomorrow night I believe.

My wood has depleted. I must abandon ship.

To where? I have heard through the random meetings of visitors to my little abode that there is a commune right in the centre of Copenhagen, a *free town* which began in the hippie age and is now open to all. I shall head there, with the full moon above, and sit and wait.

Sweden was amazing! I will leave the day of the full moon, for I know if I see it, I will be here for its three day phase and I must depart..

Be Happy

tim out

Post a Comment

<< Home