::Wednesday, November 15, 2006::

Back to Carsaig

So, on Monday i will be returning to the beach where it all began.

Thge Isle of Mull, Carsaig Bay.

For the past couple of months I have been aquiring myself a few days here and there, predominantly there, working in various positions of general hand and labour. This coming Mondqay I have secured myself a spot helping restore a heritage listed castle on Mull. This particaular castle - Moy it is called, it one bay east of Carsaig at Lochbuie.

When I heard about this place, I immediately felt drawn toward it. Finish it where it all began I was saying. Moy Castle, then Carsaig.

Restore one construction made by man, then for the final time before it gets to dfamn cold, restore another made by......

I thankyou all who participated in this wee crusade..be it absolutely anything related..even a small passing thought or wonder..

Be well!!

tim out

Post a Comment

<< Home