::Friday, July 21, 2006::

just giving

Hello out there everyone!

well finally, the fundraiser can start properly now. I have an online website set up that can take donations. Just to remind anyone or to inform anyone, I want to sponsoe people onto environmental conservation programs, run by international conservation organisation, Frontier. I need about £25000 for that, but I am also raising funds for the Marine Conservation Societys' Coastal Challenge (www.mcsuk.org).

So dig deep and help out if you can.

www.justgiving.com/beachclean

there you can see me in my finest cleaning outfit, covered in tar holding up my crap collected from LochBroom.

If you follow this site at all, be aware that I may stand up and shout around every now and then about any issues that anoy me (damn plastic plague). And I am building up to a mass media statement. I feel I may have a platform soon, after 11 articles in Scotlands papers have been written about this Aussies mission to clean up the coast, and one radio interview. The Press & Journal here in north Scotland will be tracking my progress so I hear on the vine, so that will be my avenue in.

My donation website currently sits at £0, so ...... its a start i guess.

Post a Comment

<< Home