::Thursday, August 24, 2006::

hello all,

this is just a quikie to say that my latest beach completion - The Gauldrons at Machrihanish #6..is complete. the beach is sparkling, the waves are definately crashing in and on this last day I sat in Scotlands sunshine on this dramatic coastline reading some 'Zen Words', 'Compelling Reason' and 'The Truth'

from here...there may be a slight break in communication as I will now be employed for a couple of weeks farming on the green pastures among the mighty power of the cattle (unbeknowenst to them)and the lack of individuality of the sheep (beknowenst to them). From there I shall head down to Eng-Land to reinlist myself on the grid by aquiring a piece of identification I have not had for many months and then I shall be in introspect among strangers at another meditation retreat. So, the beaches are put on hold as I take care of some admin and some time to centre myself after some manic months.

after 84 out of 103 (ish)nights in my tent, the last four with the inability to lie on my back, stomach and side - a inebriated slip into a semi large crevass amongst rocks took care of that - the next ..... some will be in the comforts of matress, maybe. I do like my little tent.

So unless I get shat on by a cow, charged by a sheep who has a moment of inspiration and revolution, fall of a roof (or another cliff), stuck in the mud, or any other mishap to chuckle about, I shall speak to you all later..

take care

tim in (for now)

Post a Comment

<< Home